General Enrollment Information


As a parent/guardian of a returning, new or transfer student, we hope your enrollment process is a smooth and positive experience. With your help we plan to maintain a safe and healthy environment for your child to learn and grow.

All enrollment is done at the school offices. Please contact the school your child will attend to enroll.

The things that are need to enroll your child:

  • Enrollment Packet 

  • Free and Reduced Lunch Application, Free and Reduced FAQ

  • CDIB card (if applicable)

  • Proof of Residency must be provided. Please bring one of the following: current utility bill, rental/mortgage/lease agreement, homeowners/rental insurance policy, public agency documents (DHS, courts, etc.), current payroll check showing your name and address (amounts and social security numbers blacked out).

  • Immunization record

    • More Information on Immunization Requirements (click here)

Print, complete forms and submit to the office at the school your child will be attending. Enrollment can also be filled out in the guardian portal in gradebook.

Meningitis Information