Student Transfer Requests

Students residing outside of the Wynnewood Public School District may apply for a student transfer. Transfers are approved or denied based on the student's standing (attendance, behavior), enrollment numbers, and space available at the site requested. Poor attendance and or disciplinary behavior may result in the revocation or denial of your child's student transfer.

  • To apply, the parent/guardian will need to provide:

  • Attendance Records

  • Transcript / Report Card

  • Special Education / Health Records

  • Discipline Records

Student Transfer Application Form Please choose the "Student Transfer Online Application"

Parent's Guide to Student Transfers

Student Transfer Appeals Form

Please contact 405-665-2004 if you have any questions